"Changed two buses to Bulandshahr, switched off mobile phone..." Details emerge of Sahil's actions after murdering 16-year-old girl
"Have decided to fight Rajasthan polls unitedly": KC Venugopal after meet with CM Gehlot, Sachin Pilot
NEW FLIGHTS SCHEDULE TO BE OPERATIONAL FROM MARCH 26
Jaipur: The new schedule of flight operations will begin on March 26. Also, flights to 2 new cities will be started from Jaipur International Airport. Sources informed that a direct flight to Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Bareilly (UP) will be started from Jaipur. Similarly, a direct flight to Bhopal will also be started in April.
Officials informed that, an average of 61 flights are operating daily from Jaipur Airport, but the number of flights will be partially reduced in the summer schedule. “A total of 60 flights will operate in the summer schedule. Of these, 54 domestic flights and 6 international flights will operate. From March 26, half a dozen flights will stop at Jaipur airport. Apart from this, 5 new flights will be started,” the source said.
FLIGHTS THAT WILL BE CLOSED IN SUMMER
- Indigo flight to Delhi will be closed.
- SpiceJet SG-279 to Mumbai will also be closed
- GoFirst G8-389 to Mumbai will be closed
- Indigo 6E-5226 to Mumbai will shut down
- SpiceJet SG-4018 to Jaisalmer closed in Feb
- SpiceJet SG-2973 to Udaipur closed in Feb
THESE FIVE NEW FLIGHTS WILL BE STARTED
- Indigo 6E-7482 to Pantnagar will leave at 1:25 pm
- Indigo 6E-7478 to Bareilly will leave at 9:50 am
- SpiceJet SG-2964 to Pune will leave at 5:25 am
- Indigo 6E-7404 to C’garh will leave at 1:30 pm
- 6E-7468 will leave for Bhopal from April 13 at 5:10 pm