Jaipur: Due of extra passenger load on the occasion of Diwali, the Railway administration will operate nine-holiday special trains. Also, additional passenger coaches will be increased in 37 regular trains. The holiday special trains will be run temporarily in October, November and December. Two holiday special trains will operate between state capital Jaipur to national capital Delhi. The special train will operate between Jaipur-Delhi, Jaipur-Mumbai, Ajmer-Kanpur, Jodhpur-Bandra, Udaipur-Bikaner and Kolkata-Jaipur.
The holiday special train running between Jaipur and Hyderabad will operate once a week. While thrice a week special train will operate between Jaipur to Delhi Cantt. Out of the nine special trains, seven will operate once a week.
Nine holiday special trains:
– Hyderabad-Jaipur-Hyderabad (09 trips) weekly special train
– Kanpur-Daurai (Ajmer) -Kanpur (06 trips) weekly special train
– Ajmer-Bandra Terminus-Ajmer weekly superfast special train
– Ajmer-Delhi Sarai-Ajmer weekly special train
– Jaipur-Bandra Terminus-Jaipur weekly special train
– Jaipur-Delhi Cantt-Jaipur tri-weekly special train
– Udaipur-Bikaner-Udaipur weekly special train
– Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) – Bandra Terminus – Bhagat Ki Kothi (Jodhpur) bi-weekly special train
– Shalimar (Kolkata) -Jaipur-Shalimar (Kolkata) (04 trips) weekly special train